- Increased diversification - a fund holds many financial securities which decreases risk
- Daily liquidity - unit holders can buy and sell their units daily.
- Professional investment management - portfolio managers supervise the fund’s investments.
- Accessibility - ability to participate in investments that may be available only to larger investors, such as foreign markets.
- Regulatory Oversight - funds are regulated by the Capital Markets Authority.
- Ease of Comparison - all mutual funds are required to report the same information to investors, which makes them easy to compare.
NB: The yields are not guaranteed, and past performance does not guarantee future investment performance. The yields are not fixed and may, as such, vary from time to time depending on the investment period and prevailing economic, political or social circumstances. T&C's apply.
*Kindly contact us if in need of assistance in setting up your account via our digital channels