Money Market Fund UGX - Uganda
Money Market Fund Banner(Personal)
Money Market Fund Content(Personal)
Money Market Fund
A money market fund is a type of unit trust that invests in low-risk investments with an element of guaranteed return such as fixed deposit accounts, treasury bills or in a commercial bonds.
- Benefits of the Britam money market fund
- Why Britam Money Market Fund?
- Why Should You invest in a Money Market Fund?
- They are a low-risk, high liquidity method to grow your money.
- Low risk means you can’t lose the principal amount you put in and your money grows every month.
- High liquidity means you can get your money back quickly when you need it (within three working days).
- You earn compound interest not simple interest. Simple interest is calculated on the principal alone, but compound interest is calculated on the principal and interest earned. In simple terms, compound interest means that you begin to earn interest income on your interest income, resulting in your money growing at an ever- accelerating rate.
- Your money is invested by professionals to ensure maximum return and low risk.
- You can top up at any time, unlike with a fixed deposit account at a bank where you can’t top up any time.
* Attractive interest. Although the interest rate fluctuates, you get way better interest than you would in an ordinary bank savings account.
Invest from as low as Kshs. 1,000
- Earn Daily compounding interest (9-11%*)
- Ease of withdrawal - Within 48 hrs straight to M-Pesa
The Britam money market fund is your ideal investment option for cash you intend to use to meet your short term goals. These may include:
- School Fees
- Deposit - Car/Mortgage /Land
- Chama/Investment Funds
- Family and Staff welfare funds - for weddings and burials etc.
- Wedding planning
- Construction/Project funds
- Holiday Planning, etc.