Best Group Personal Accident Insurance in uganda | Britam - Uganda
Group Personal Accident Banner
Group Personal Accident Tab Content
Group Personal Accident
What Group Personal Accident?
Group Personal Accident insurance or GPA insurance is corporates and institutions policy which provides compensation in the event of injuries, disability or death caused solely by violent, accidental, external and visible events.
The benefits include;
- Permanent total disability due to an accident – in the event of permanent disability caused by an accident, the insurance pays for a pre-determined percentage of the insured amount or a pre-determined multiple of salary.
- Accidental Death – In the event that life is lost due to an accident, the insurance will pay the total insured amount or a pre-determined multiple of salary
- Medical Expenses arising out of accidents - Pays for medical expenses that arise from treating you after an accident including dental and optical expenses.
- Permanent partial disability due to an accident.
- Weekly payment–Pays a weekly income for the period you are out of work as a result of injury from an accident.
A group personal accident insurance policy has the following characteristics:
- Issued to a group of people with similar risk profile
- Group can be formed by an employer (of employees), organisation, travel company, banks, and other service providers (for customers), etc.
- The insurance covers the expenses and compensates the insured group members for any injury sustained in the course of their lives (except injuries obtained due to excluded causes)