Motor Commercial in Uganda | Britam - Uganda
Motor Insurance- Commercial Content
Motor Commercial Vehicles
Commercial Motor insurance is the collective name used to describe all of the different types
of policy for the different types of vehicles used by businesses for commercial purposes
including, lorries, vans, minibuses, trucks, tippers and Heavy goods vehicle - HGVs .
It also covers Fleet insurance too which is aimed at businesses with two or more vehicles.
- Vehicle damages as a result of an accident
- Theft of the vehicle
- Damage to vehicle due to accidental fire
- Damage of property belonging to third parties
- Bodily harm to third parties
- Damage to car accessories that had been declared when the policy was bought
- Consequential Legal fees incurred with permission from the insurer.
- Insert Table
- Excess protector
- Political violence and terrorism risks.